- Central Recruitment
- Apprenticeships: Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship for 14 Months
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- 20 Rouen Road
- £155.64 per week
- 09/08/2020 23:59
** 14 month Fixed Term Contract – Apprenticeship **
We welcome applications from individuals wishing to become an Apprentice and gain experience in the NHS. You will develop new skills and knowledge whilst working with an established team gaining valuable work experience and a recognised apprenticeship qualification.
You will be enrolled with a local education provider and will be required to complete your Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Programme within the duration of the placement.
We are pleased to announce an Apprenticeship opportunity within our Human Resources team at this large Foundation NHS Trust.
This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to assist with the day-to-day operational work of the team, which will involve liaising with members of staff across the organisation, external organisations related as required, and members of the public.
As a supportive team, we value the contributions of each team member to help deliver our overall aims and objectives in line with the vision of the Organisation “to provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most”, specifically by reducing the risks of healthcare associated infections.
This post is suitable for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a commitment to working in a team. As post holder you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Recruitment team, under the supervision of the Recruitment Manager.
Overview of Essential Responsibilities:
- Management of general recruitment inbox. This will involve forwarding messages to colleagues for response and sorting messages into the correct folder. You will work towards developing your knowledge to allow you to answer queries without assistance.
- Management of your own email inbox.
- Compiling screenshot data from relevant adverts and uploading these to the TRAC system.
- Setting up interviews through the automated system in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring the TRAC system is updated accordingly with accurate notes as appropriate.
- Ensuring the TRAC system’s Dashboard is kept up to date and appropriate shortlisting/interview reminders are sent.
All applicants must be:
- Aged 16+
- Resident in the UK/EEA for the last three years
- Must not have a Degree, Level 4 qualification or above
- Must NOT be in any form of formal government-funded education
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Good general standard of education
- 4 GCSE’s at Grade C/3 or above (or equivalent)
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
The NNUH are pleased to be able to offer a variety of challenging apprenticeships. Should you be selected for interview we may wish to discuss with you a range of alternative positions for you to consider.
09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Interview date: 26th August 2020
Open for applications: 30th July 2020
Close for applications: 9th August 2020
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
- Thalia Levers
- Additional information
Thalia Levers - Assistant Recruitment Manager
Tel: 01603 287578