- Edgefield Ward, Urology and Vascular Nursing
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Full Time and Part Time
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- £22,128 - £28,746 per annum (pro rata)
- Today at 23:59
At NNUH it is our privilege to provide healthcare to over one million people across Norfolk and surrounding areas. Our vision is to ‘provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most’, and if this inspires you and you share our values, we really want you to join our team.
Our values support our vision and guide the behaviour of everything we do, these are:.
We look after the needs of our patients, carers and colleagues, to provide a safe and caring experience for all.
We act with care, compassion and kindness and value others’ diverse needs.
We take an honest, open and ethical approach to everything we do.
We work as one team and support each other to maintain the highest professional standards.
We continuously learn and improve to achieve the best outcomes for our patients and our hospital.
Wish you were here..? Click here to find out more about our Hospital and what we have to offer
Edgefield Ward (Urology and Vascular) are seeking band 5 Staff Nurses to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for nurses to join a dynamic and forward thinking ward team which will offer the successful candidate the skills to work in both urology and vascular nursing.
As post holder you will:
- work with all members of the Ward/Department clinical team within the multi-disciplinary framework. Maintain a high standard of patient care under the direction of the Ward/Department Sister/Charge Nurse
- act as a leader in the clinical area, in the absence of a more senior member of staff. To work in accordance with the principles set out by the Nursing/Midwifery professional bodies and Trust Policies
- support the delivery of a high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare service, all staff are expected to act as a role model to others in all aspects of their work and consistently demonstrate NNUH’s ‘PRIDE’ values of People focused, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Excellence
Hours of Work: Full Time and Part Time hours available. Evening, night and weekend working.
Opening Date for Applications: 24th January 2018
Closing Date for Applications: 19th February 2018
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jill Tennant, Ward Sister - Tel: 01603 286407 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01603 287578