- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- 20 Rouen Road
- £24,214 - £37,267 per annum
- 27/05/2019 23:59
At NNUH it is our privilege to provide healthcare to over one million people across Norfolk and surrounding areas. Our vision is to ‘provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most’, and if this inspires you and you share our values, we really want you to join our team.
Our values support our vision and guide the behaviour of everything we do, these are:.
We look after the needs of our patients, carers and colleagues, to provide a safe and caring experience for all.
We act with care, compassion and kindness and value others’ diverse needs.
We take an honest, open and ethical approach to everything we do.
We work as one team and support each other to maintain the highest professional standards.
We continuously learn and improve to achieve the best outcomes for our patients and our hospital.
Wish you were here..? Click here to find out more about our Hospital and what we have to offer
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to further their career, giving them a diverse role in which to grow.
As post holder you will assist and support the Finance Manager and Management Accounts team in the provision of an efficient and pro-active financial management service. The Assistant Management Accountant is an essential part of the finance team, helping to support and advise on all financial matters.
- Support the Finance Manager in the provision of financial and management information to clinical directorates and divisions, including:
- Monthly meetings with budget holders, to ensure both accuracy and understanding of the financial statements issued
- Costing information to budget holders, service managers and divisional general managers within strict deadlines.
- Support the Finance Manager in the production of timely and accurate variance analysis reports and ensure variances are investigated thoroughly in order to provide the budget holder with comprehensive information to allow the budgetary position to be effectively managed.
- Reconcile control accounts on a monthly basis, and ensure that all outstanding items are cleared, with full explanations on reconciling differences.
- Assist with the completion of the Trust’s monthly and annual accounts and processes.
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Open for applications: 15th May 2019
Close for applications: 27th May 2019
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Patricia Cook - Finance Business Partner
Tel: 01603 287573