- Apprenticeships: Apprenticeship
- Fixed Term Apprenticeship for 12 months
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- 20 Rouen Road, Norwich
- £146.25 per week
- 26/08/2019 23:59
** 12 month Fixed Term Contract - Apprenticeship. **
We welcome applications from individuals wishing to become an Apprentice and gain experience in the NHS. You will develop new skills and knowledge whilst working with an established team gaining valuable work experience and a recognised apprenticeship qualification.
You will be enrolled with a local education provider and will be required to complete your Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Level 2 Apprenticeship Programme within the duration of the placement.
We are looking for an Apprentice to join a small team which forms the Financial Accounts section within the wider Finance Department of the hospital.
The team reports on the monthly financial performance of the Trust, accounts for the Trust’s PFI contract and monitors the Trust’s multi-million pound capital programme. This all gives the successful candidate a high level view of the Trust’s financial performance and, together with the support package, provides a good introduction to a finance role.
As post holder you will assist and support the Finance Manager and the Financial Reporting & Capital team in the provision of:
- Maintaining the Capital Asset Register and reporting in a timely manner;
- Preparing the main statements of financial accounts;
- Reporting the performance of the Trust both internally and externally;
- Monitoring and reporting of the PFI
All applicants must be:
- Aged 16+
- Resident in the UK/EEA for the last three years
- Must not have a Degree, Level 4 qualification or above
- Must NOT be in any form of formal government-funded education
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Good general standard of education
- 4 GCSE’s at Grade D or above (or equivalent)
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Open for applications: 30th July 2019
Close for applications: 26th August 2019
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Matthew Moore - Finance Manager
Tel: 01603 287202