- NHS AfC: Band 4
- Part Time: 20.5 hours per week
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- £19,409 - £22,683 per annum, pro rata
- Today at 23:59
At NNUH it is our privilege to provide healthcare to over one million people across Norfolk and surrounding areas. Our vision is to ‘provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most’, and if this inspires you and you share our values, we really want you to join our team.
Our values support our vision and guide the behaviour of everything we do, these are:.
We look after the needs of our patients, carers and colleagues, to provide a safe and caring experience for all.
We act with care, compassion and kindness and value others’ diverse needs.
We take an honest, open and ethical approach to everything we do.
We work as one team and support each other to maintain the highest professional standards.
We continuously learn and improve to achieve the best outcomes for our patients and our hospital.
Wish you were here..? Click here to find out more about our Hospital and what we have to offer
The Gastroenterology Department is a busy and interesting work environment. The unit is a centre of excellence providing a variety of endoscopy procedures both diagnostic and therapeutic to a population of 750,000 people.
As post holder you will :
- act as a point of contact for all communications between the Consultant, patients, relatives, all hospital staff, General Practitioners and their staff and outside agencies, maintaining a close working relationship between Consultants and patients as appropriate.
- assist in the management of the office administration of the Consultant and designated clinical team
- provide an effective administrative secretarial service, ensuring continuity of service during the Consultant absence.
Hours of Work: Part Time, 20.5 hours per week - Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday hours to be agreed.
Opening Date for Applications: 14th May 2018
Closing Date for Applications: 20th May 2018
** Previous applicants need not apply **
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Sally Mackinnon, Administration Manager - 01603 288839 or email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01603 287578