- Human Resources
- Apprenticeships: Apprenticeship
- Fixed Term Apprenticeship - 18 months
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1QQ
- £138.75 per week
- Today at 23:59
**18 month Fixed Term Contract - Apprenticeship**
We welcome applications from individuals wishing to become an Apprentice and gain experience in the NHS. You will develop new skills and knowledge whilst working with an established team gaining valuable work experience and a recognised apprenticeship qualification.
You will be enrolled with a local education provider and will be required to complete your Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme within the duration of the placement.
At NNUH it is our priviledge to provide healthcare to over one million people across Norfolk and surrounding areas.
We support well over 7,000 dedicated staff that deserve the best experience as colleagues working for one of the biggest employers in the county.
Our values as an Organisation are: People focused; Respect; Integrity, Dedication, and Excellence.
Our Vision is to ‘provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most’.
Together our Vision and Values guide the behavior of everything we do and if this inspires you and you share our values we really want you to join our team
As post holder you will:
- support and assist the provision of a general and specialised HR service.
- work as a key member of the Central HR Operations Team, ensuring achievement of the aims of the team, to:
- Deliver high quality HR solutions;
- Provide consistent employment advice;
- Improve management capability though access to HR Tools and information;
- Support development activities and opportunities that enrich the employee experience.
All applicants must be:
- Aged 16+
- Resident in the UK/EEA for the last three years
- Must not have a Degree, Level 4 qualification or above
- Must NOT be in any form of formal government-funded education
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Good general standard of education
- 4 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
The NNUH are pleased to be able to offer a variety of challenging apprenticeships. Should you be selected for interview we may wish to discuss with you a range of alternative positions for you to consider.
Hours of work : Full time: 37.5 hours per week.
Opening Date for Applications: 11th June 2018
Closing Date for Applications: 20th June 2018
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Marianne Lingwood - HR Manager
tel : 01603 289771
email : Marianne.email@example.com
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01603 287578