- NHS AfC: Band 4
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals
- £19,409 - £22,683 per annum
- 21/05/2018 23:59
At NNUH it is our privilege to provide healthcare to over one million people across Norfolk and surrounding areas. Our vision is to ‘provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most’, and if this inspires you and you share our values, we really want you to join our team.
Our values support our vision and guide the behaviour of everything we do, these are:.
We look after the needs of our patients, carers and colleagues, to provide a safe and caring experience for all.
We act with care, compassion and kindness and value others’ diverse needs.
We take an honest, open and ethical approach to everything we do.
We work as one team and support each other to maintain the highest professional standards.
We continuously learn and improve to achieve the best outcomes for our patients and our hospital.
Wish you were here..? Click here to find out more about our Hospital and what we have to offer
Division Clinical Support Services comprises of 6 different Directorates; Pharmacy, Radiology, Cellular Pathology, Eastern Pathology Alliance and Therapeutic and Support Services, our busy Departments provide essential services across the Trust and some Community services
We are looking for an individual to provide a modern, efficient & reliable administrative & secretarial service to the Divisional Leadership Team, comprising the Chief of Division, Divisional Operations Director and Divisional Clinical Services Director.
As post holder you will :
- provide a comprehensive range of secretarial, clerical & administrative functions to the Divisional Leadership team
- keeping up to date with related technology to ensure maximal efficiency is achieved and systems are both modern and streamlined
- produce accurate letters, minutes and reports and presentations as required.
- act as an ambassador for the Division in the dealing with all verbal and electronic queries, including email, managing electronic diary schedules for the Divisional Leadership Team, liaising with other Divisional/Corporate PA’s as required
Hours of work : full time 37.5 hours per week.
Opening Date for Applications: 16th May 2018
Closing Date for Applications: 21st May 2018
Interview date : Thursday 14th June 2018
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Tracey Fleming - Divisional Clinical Support Director
tel : 01603 646082
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01603 287578