- Neurology, Rheumatology & Stroke
- NHS AfC: Band 4
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / 20 Rouen Road
- £20,150 - £23,363 per annum
- 21/07/2018 23:59
At NNUH it is our privilege to provide healthcare to over one million people across Norfolk and surrounding areas. Our vision is to ‘provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most’, and if this inspires you and you share our values, we really want you to join our team.
Our values support our vision and guide the behaviour of everything we do, these are:.
We look after the needs of our patients, carers and colleagues, to provide a safe and caring experience for all.
We act with care, compassion and kindness and value others’ diverse needs.
We take an honest, open and ethical approach to everything we do.
We work as one team and support each other to maintain the highest professional standards.
We continuously learn and improve to achieve the best outcomes for our patients and our hospital.
Wish you were here..? Click here to find out more about our Hospital and what we have to offer
* Based at Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital & Rouen Road *
Exciting developments are happening in the Neurology, Rheumatology and Stroke Departments at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals. Do you want to become part of the administrative team, supporting the Administrative Manager in coordinating and developing the services? Are you aspiring to be an Administrative Manager and would like the opportunity to learn and develop your skills under the guidance and supervision of an excellent management team?
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply.
As post holder you will :
- support the Administration Manager in the coordination of the A&C workload in Neurology, Rheumatology and Stroke; monitor and validate waiting lists using the PAS system and available regular reports.
- assist in the coordination of the out-patient elective work in the departments; liaise with the clinical teams, waiting list administrators and secretarial staff to ensure the clinics are effectively utilized.
- support the Administration Manager in the management of the A&C staff members with a specific oversight of the Stroke Administrative team; performing the various HR functions required including appraisals, annual leave management and supporting staff training initiatives.
- line manage the patient focused booking team associated with these specialties.
Hours of work: Full time - 37.5 hours per week
Opening Date for Applications: 11th July 2018
Closing Date for Applications: 21st July 2018
Interview date : Wednesday 8th August 2018
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Carrie Nolan - Administrative Manager
tel : 01603 286540
email : Carol.Nolan@nnuh.nhs.uk
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01603 287578