- Pain Management Service
- Apprenticeships: Apprenticeship
- Fixed Term Apprenticeship - 18 months
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Adelaide Street Health Centre, Norwich
- £138.75 per week
- Today at 23:59
**18 month Fixed Term Contract - Apprenticeship**
We welcome applications from individuals wishing to become an Apprentice Receptionist & Administrator and gain experience in the NHS. You will develop new skills and knowledge whilst working with an established team gaining valuable work experience and a recognised apprenticeship qualification.
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and versatile individual to join the Trust as an Apprentice Administration Assistant in the Pain Management Centre . You will be enrolled with a local education provider and expected to complete the relevant Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme as part of this role. Your ongoing development process will be discussed in detail at the interview stage.
The Pain Management Service provides a multi-disciplinary approach to support patients with chronic pain, by our team of Consultants, Specialist Nurses, Physiotherapists and Psychologists who provide a broad base of treatments
Our friendly team is based at Norfolk Community Hospital, Bowthorpe Road, Norwich , however we are currently temporarily located at the Adelaide Street Health Centre, Adelaide Street, Norwich NR2 4JL
As post holder you will:
- be required to support the administration teams with both secretarial and reception based tasks.
- be working closely with colleagues , typing letters in a supporting role to the medical secretarie
- act as support for the reception team by greeting patients and checking them in for clinic appointments
- deal with medical records preparations and general office duties.
All applicants must be:
- Aged 16+
- Resident in the UK/EEA for the last three years
- Must not have a Degree, Level 4 qualification or above
- Must NOT be in any form of formal government-funded education
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Good general standard of education
- 4 GCSEs at Grade D or above (or equivalent)
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
The NNUH are pleased to be able to offer a variety of challenging apprenticeships. Should you be selected for interview we may wish to discuss with you a range of alternative positions for you to consider.
Hours of work : Full time - 37.5 hours per week.
Open for applications: 10th May 2018
Close for applications: 20th May 2018
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Becky Ellis - Administration Manager
tel : 01603 286440
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01603 287578