- Trust Management
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
- 27/05/2019 23:59
At NNUH it is our privilege to provide healthcare to over one million people across Norfolk and surrounding areas. Our vision is to ‘provide every patient with the care we want for those we love the most’, and if this inspires you and you share our values, we really want you to join our team.
Our values support our vision and guide the behaviour of everything we do, these are:.
We look after the needs of our patients, carers and colleagues, to provide a safe and caring experience for all.
We act with care, compassion and kindness and value others’ diverse needs.
We take an honest, open and ethical approach to everything we do.
We work as one team and support each other to maintain the highest professional standards.
We continuously learn and improve to achieve the best outcomes for our patients and our hospital.
Wish you were here..? Click here to find out more about our Hospital and what we have to offer
The position will be working in the Executive Office of Trust Management at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. The Executive Office comprises six Executive Directors all supported by Executive Assistants. The Executive Office supports the Board of Directors and the Council of Governors.
As post holder, you will provide a comprehensive confidential and high quality secretarial and administrative service to the Director and other Executive Directors (as required) by ensuring the Executive Office is efficiently managed at all times and through the ongoing development of optimum office management systems and processes.
Other duties will include:
- To organise and plan the workload, complex diary and commitments, including all travelling and accommodation arrangements as necessary of the Director.
- To coordinate between the Director, other Executive Directors and senior managers to enable initiation/production of reports, briefings, board papers and other relevant documentation for meetings.
- To provide administrative and secretarial support.
- To sensitively and professionally manage all manner of contact and communication with patients and the public.
- To organise and maintain effective, accurate and up-to-date office systems and procedures.
Please see the job description for full details and requirements.
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Open for applications: 15th May 2019
Close for applications: 27th May 2019
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jackie Elms - Executive Support Manager
Tel: 01603 287420